Thank you for your interest in South Carolina State University! It is our desire to make the application process simple and convenient for you. Therefore, you may submit your application by selecting the appropriate links below. Our staff is ready to serve and assist you throughout the admissions process, so don’t delay in applying to South Carolina State! As you make application to our university, we also want to encourage you to schedule a campus visit so we can show you our picturesque campus! We look forward to hearing from you today!
Application Instructions for First-Time Freshmen, Transfer Students and Re-admit Students
- Complete and submit First-Time Freshman online application
(If you have problems opening the above link, copy this URL into your Internet Explorer browser - https://selfservice.scsu.edu/prod/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage)
- Submit Test Scores Electronically.
Applicants must either submit the SAT (Code: 5618) through Collegeboard or the ACT (Code: 3876) through ACTstudent.org.
- Submit Official High School Transcript With Senior Course Schedule.
- Submit One Recommendation Letter from a School Official.
- Complete and submit Transfer online application
- Submit Official College Transcripts. (For Transfer and Dual Enrollment Students)
- Complete and submit the application for Re-admit students
Change of Address Form (Use only if address has changed)
Certification of Support Form (International Students Only)
Transfer Student Supplemental Information Form (International Students Only)
Counselor Evaluation Form (Required With Official High School Transcript)
Admissions, Recruitment & Scholarships
South Carolina State University
P.O. BOX 7127
300 College Street, NE
Orangeburg, South Carolina 29117-0001
(Phone) (803) 536-7186
(Fax) (803) 536-8990
For all Admissions Requests