Instructions to the Student
- Complete the Cross-Registration Form. Please print clearly.
- Make sure that your Chairperson, home Registrar, Academic Affairs Officer and Finance Officer approves this form before taking it to the Academic Affairs Officer, Finance Officer and Registrar of the host institution.
- Once you have all signatures you must take the form to the Office Of Admissions, Recruitment and Scholarships to be admitted for the term of the host institution. Return to the Registrar’s Office to turn in your form for registration. Please note that is admission is on a term by term basis.
- When you register at the host institution, remember that you must pay any special fees, such as laboratory fees, to the Finance Office.
- You must abide by policies and schedules of the host institution regarding grades, exam dates, absences, withdrawal guidelines, etc.
- Once you have received your schedule, report to the Moss Hall Lab for your Username and Password to Bulldog Connection. Please login to your student account and validate your enrollment immediately. All schedules not validated will be dropped.
SC State University - Cross Regulations
OC Technical College - Cross Regulations
Claflin University - Cross Regulations