Student Support Services offers a variety of services tailored to meet student individual needs.
- Academic Advising
- Personal and Career Counseling
Tutorial Services/Computer Lab
- Free "one-one" and group tutorial services in English, Mathematics, and the Sciences
- In-house Computer Lab
- Various workshops that address goal-setting, time management, test-taking, financial literacy, and other personal management skills
Financial Aid Assistance
- Assist and provides information in applying for federal financial-aid and scholarships
- Travel to and exposure of the fine arts, cultures, and other academic presentations.