Thursday, April 08, 2010
The Office of Residential Life and Housing applications for the 2010-2011 academic school term are now available. In order for students to have on campus housing, they must complete the online application by Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 11:55 p.m.
In order to apply, SC State University students must have their room reservation fees paid. Any students who have not paid their $150 room reservation fee will not be assigned housing. You may only select roommates who have paid their room reservation fee and who are not members of a restricted population. Restricted populations are the SC State University Honors Program, SC State University band, athletics, residential assistants and members of the SC State University ROTC. General populations are SC State University students that are not in the restricted populations.
There are two applications for returning students, restricted populations and general populations. To access the housing application for the 2010-2011 academic school term, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to Bulldog Connection
2. Click on Student Resources
3. Locate the Residence Life and Housing section
4. Click on the Application Link
Restricted populations must select the residence hall and roommates according to their coaches, advisors or directors.
- If students are a member of more than one population, it is their responsibility to contact their advisor, coach or director to determine placement.
- If you are a member of the general population and complete this application, it will be voided and you will not be assigned.
- If you are not a current member of a restricted population, do not complete this application.
- You will know that you have completed this application when you arrive at "You’re Done!”
To complete the housing application for the 2010-2011 academic school term, please fill in all necessary fields.
For additional information, contact Jennifer Gamble-Townsend, assistant director of the Office of Residential Life and Housing, at (803) 533-3750. Students may also contact their respective Residence Educator for assistance.