Friday, August 13, 2010
It is unfortunate that you were not able to attend any of our exciting and informative Summer Orientation 2010 sessions, but we still look forward to your enrolling at SC State for the fall 2010 semester. Move-in day is Friday, August 13th.
To move in, you must have completed all of the following enrollment steps:
1) Received an admission letter, and 9000 student identification number.
Admissions Office (803-536-7186)
2) Paid the $160 enrollment fee.
Cashier’s Office (803-536-8529)
3) Completed the financial aid process:
Submitted your FAFSA and received your financial aid award notification.
Financial Aid Office (803-536-7042)
4) Established your Bulldog Connection account where you can review your billing statement, financial aid awards, class schedule, and access your SC State email account.
Click on the link below and go to “How do I get a user name and password?” CLICK HERE
Bulldog Connection Help Desk (803-516-4933)
5) Submitted a housing application and received your housing assignment (if living on campus).
Residence Life & Housing Office (803-707-8669 or 803-707-9266)
6) Submitted your immunization records to Brooks Health Center.
State law requires that your records be on file before you can move into the residential halls.
Brooks Health Center (803-536-7053)
7) Viewed your class schedule.
If you do not have a class schedule for fall 2010, click on the link below and complete and submit the form so that a class schedule can be prepared for you. You should be able to view your class schedule on Bulldog Connection in approximately one week after you submit the form.
8) Viewed your bill.
A bill can be generated once you have a class schedule and a housing assignment. You can then view your bill on Bulldog Connection.
9) Made arrangements to meet all financial obligations before August 13, 2010.
Tuition Payment Plan:
Student and Parent Loans:
Please feel free to call the Student Success and Retention office if you have any questions or concerns as you complete the enrollment process. Our phone numbers are 803-536-7142 and 803-536-8937.
New Student Orientation, which is mandatory for all new students, will be held Friday evening, August 13 through Wednesday, August 18, 2010. We have an exciting array of informative and fun events to ensure your success as you begin your academic career. Classes begin on Thursday, August 19th. Thank you for choosing SC State, and we look forward to seeing you on August 13th.