Facilities Management is now offering Web Requestor to all faculty and staff employees at South Carolina State University. What is Web Requestor? Web Requestor is a more efficient and accurate way in submitting your work request.
We no longer monitor any emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send an email to this address we will not receive the request.
Please submit your work order (s) by using the following steps:
- Go to windows internet explorer.
- Type in – http://flsserv.scsu.edu/gf
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click on “Login” to go to the main work request menu page.
- Select the category that describes your facility related problem by clicking on the icon or the item listed on the left side of window (Please note* Facilities is not responsible for telephone repair, vehicle repair and landscaping).
- Select a sub-category item that describes your facility related problem by clicking on the icon.
- Double click on the item of your choice to proceed.
- Enter location of the problem.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- A work request number will then be generated for your work request.
If you have difficulty in logging in or with the instructions listed above, please send an email to Tbradley@scsu.edu or call 6-4909.
How to check the status of your work request
- Go to the main Web Requestor menu page
- Click on “Check Status” button in the main web requestor menu page
- The top portion, your work request that have not been processed
- The bottom portion, your work orders, will list all your work requests that have been processed into work orders.