Current Students & Resource Transcript Requests
How to request your South Carolina State University Transcript
- An official college transcript is one that is sent directly from South Carolina State University to the requestor. It bears the College Seal, along with a date and official signature. Most colleges require the official record.
Request an Official Transcript Online
Click here to request your official transcript online
SC State has authorized Parchment Exchange to provide transcript ordering via the internet. It is secure and convenient - submit your request 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location - saving you time and paper!
- South Carolina State no longer accepts paper transcript requests in Moss Hall Room 202 or through the mail from students or alumni graduating after Fall 1984.
- The costs of transcripts- mode of deliveries based on locations are as follows.
|Paper (via USPS)-Domestic
|Paper (via FedEx)-Domestic
|Paper (via USPS) Canada/Mexico
|Paper (via FedEx) Canada/Mexico
|Paper (via USPS) International
|Paper (via FedEx) International
- There will be a delay in receiving your transcript when the University is closed.
- You must resolve any outstanding financial balance owed to the University before your official transcript can be issued. If your transcript is denied due to financial obligations, it is your responsibility to submit a new request when your account is settled in the Cashier’s Office. The numbers to call for the Cashier’s Office are 803-536-8529 and 803-536-8546 to pay outstanding financial obligations.
- Requests for transcripts of courses taken at other institutions must be directed to the issuing institution.
- Partial transcripts are not released. Only complete transcripts reflecting all coursework are issued.
- SC State does not fax transcripts.
How to use Parchment Exchange to request your transcript (Please read ALL instructions carefully!):
REQUEST AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT ONLINE
- Click here to request your official transcript online
- Create an account, and then order your transcript
- Choose desired options to have your transcripts sent after your final grades or degrees are posted.
- Choose a destination from the menu or type in an address.
- Pay online: Cost of SC State transcripts depends upon mode of delivery.
Regular cost for a transcript is $10.00. Other modes of deliveries are based on locations.
- Please note: Only complete transcripts reflecting all coursework are issued.
- Electronic and paper transcripts are delivered in a secure manner and reflect the security features for the type of transcript being delivered.
For any student transcript prior to 1984, please allow extra processing time. These transcripts will be processed within 3-5 business days. The telephone numbers for the Transcript Department are:
803-536-8494 or 803-536-8418 or 803-516-4914 or 803-536-8406