UCITS recommends that anyone on Office365 who wishes to check their email in one place use this feature.
This is how you can change your forwarding preferences:
- Log into your email account at login.microsoftonline.com
- Click on the Mail tile
- Click on the Settings gear in the upper right-hand of your screen. The Setting pane should appear.
- Under My app settings - Click Mail.
- On the left-hand side of your screen under Mail - Expand Accounts
- Click "Forwarding"
- Under the "Forwarding" heading, you can choose to forward your email to a personal email account
- You have the option to keep a copy of all forwarded messages in your Office365 account. Note: if you do not select this, nothing sent to your firstname.lastname@example.org email account will be saved in your university mailbox
- Select "Start forwarding," and from that point on anything sent to your email@example.com email account will be forwarded to the email address you entered.