Friday, April 06, 2007
ORANGEBURG – Representatives from 30 school districts in Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina will visit SC State to provide information and recruit prospective teachers on April 12.
At the career fair, school district representatives will recruit and share information with students, faculty, alumni and the public, as well as those who are pursuing teacher careers in various aspects of the education system.
The Educators Day Recruitment Fair, sponsored by SC State’s Career Center, will be held in the Kirkland W. Green Student Center on Thursday, April 12 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For additional information, contact the Career Center at (803) 536-7033.
School districts confirmed to attend the fair include:
- Aiken County Public Schools
- Anderson School District One
- Anderson School District Five
- Berkeley County School District
- Calhoun County Public Schools
- Charleston County School District
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
- Cherokee County Schools
- De Kalb County Schools
- Dorchester Schools District Two
- Florence County School District Four
- Greenville County Schools
- Jasper County School District
- Laurens School District 56
- Lexington Two School District
- Marlboro County School District
- Oconee School District
- Orangeburg County Consolidated School District Three
- Orangeburg County Consolidated School District Four
- Spartanburg District One Schools
- Spartanburg District Two Schools
- Spartanburg District Four School
- Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools
- Volusia County Schools
- Williamsburg County School District
- Horry County Schools