Friday, June 26, 2009
The SC State Athletics Department would like to thank you for your continued support of all of our teams and student-athletes. In an effort to provide the highest quality game-day experience to our alumni and fans, some changes have been made to the parking and ticket policies for the upcoming football season. Please read carefully.
(1) Anyone entering campus from Gate 2 (Pinckney/Russell Streets) and Gate 3 (Magnolia Street/Highway 601) will be charged $5.00 per vehicle to park on campus. Faculty-staff-student decals will be honored only at Gates 2 and 3 on game-days (no charge).
(2) Fans entering campus from Gate 1 (Buckley/Russell Streets), Gate 4 (Buckley/Goff Streets) or Gate 5 (Chestnut Street/Highway 21 Bypass) will be required to have valid reserved parking passes purchased in advance in addition to a game ticket for each person in the vehicle. When available, game-day parking will be $10 per car (only through Gate 4), and each person in the vehicle will be required to have a game ticket.
(3) Pedestrians entering the GAME ZONE will be required to have a game ticket for entry into the area. Points of entry to the Game Zone include (on-campus) State Street at Rowe Hall and Naylor Street at Mitchell Hall, as well as Gates 1, 4, and 5.
(4) Tickets will be available on game-day at various satellite ticket locations on campus at Gates 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, the University Bookstore, and in the Orangeburg community. Tickets may be purchased in advance through the SC State Ticket Office by calling 803-536-8579 or 1-800-298-9157.
(5) Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance of game day and arrive early for home games.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to make everyone aware of the changes in policy.
Please take a look at the map of our campus, marked to help you understand the new information. For more information, please contact the SC State Ticket Office at 803-536-8579 or 1-800-298-9157.