Nix Hall


Nix Hall

Nix was built in 1954 named for the late Nelson C. Nix, former Dean who served the college from 1896-1944, having been part of the college from the day the college opened. It was formerly a dormitory for the faculty men and the Speech-Language and Hearing Clinic. It now has a capacity of 26 male students housed in single bedroom accommodations, each bedroom as a twin size bed with an extra-long mattress, one desk, one chair, and one closet. All rooms are equipped with cable television service and the building with wireless internet access. There is one large communal bathroom on each floor for residents use as well as a student lounge on the first floor.


 Amenities:

  • Spacious first floor lounge with flat screen television.
  • Laundry Facilities

CONTACT INFORMATION


Residence Life & Housing
Crawford Engineering Building
300 College Street, NE
Post Office Box 7243
Orangeburg, SC 29117
803.533-3675 or 803.536-8560
SCSUHousing@scsu.edu

QUICK LINKS



INSPECTOR GENERAL'S
FRAUD HOTLINE
(State Agency fraud only)
1-855-SCFRAUD or 1-855-723-7283