Children are admitted to the Child Development Learning Center on a first-come, first serve basis according to the number of slots limited for each age group. Children must be between the ages of two years and four years. The child must be two on or before September 1st.
Admission to the Child Development Learning Center is be granted upon:
- Completing an enrollment application from the CDLC
- Completing forms, including certificates of:
- Immunization as required by SC law
- DSS Child Health Form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of social security card
- Remittance of registration fee
Tuition and Fees are non-refundable.