Earle Hall was built in 1956 and can has a capacity of approximately 70 students in double bedroom accommodations. Currently, the first floor houses administrative offices for Residence Life & House, Judicial Affairs and Campus Ministries. Students living on the upper floors share a large bathroom on each corridor. Each bedroom is furnished with two twin size beds with extra long mattresses, two desks, two chairs, two dressers, and two closets. All rooms are equipped with cable television service and internet access.
- Two spacious lounges on the first floor with flat screen television
- Laundry Facilities
- Close proximity to the K. W. Green Student Center