Introduction and Overview of the Blackboard LMS
Email | Print
- March 8, 2013 Check for other dates
- F from 11:00 AM to 12:30 AM
- O Jerome Hoskins
- Workshop Listing
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
The SCSU Office of Extended Studies is providing a novice-level Introduction and Overview of the Blackboard Academic Suite. In this 90-minute hands-on session, experts from OES will assist you with setting up and managing your Blackboard course. This training is directed at new or emerging users, but provides some tips to benefit the seasoned Blackboard user.
- Accessing and navigating your Blackboard course environment
- Adding and Managing Content
- Creating and Delivering Assignments and Assessments
- Communicating with Students
- Making the course and activities available to students
- Getting help
Return to Course Listing