Blackboard II - Using Communication Tools
Email | Print
- March 21, 2013 Check for other dates
- Th from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- O Jerome Hoskins
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
In this 60-minute hands-on session, experts from the SCSU Office of Extended Studies will provide instruction on using the tools and features within Blackboard to increase collaboration and interaction in your online or web-enhanced course environment. This training is directed at new or emerging users, but may be a refresher for the seasoned Blackboard user.
- Creating and using discussion boards,
- Chatting, Messaging, Email
- Managing groups
- Strategies for designing collaborative learning
Return to Course Listing