THE PDT READING EXCHANGE
It is the goal of the Office of Professional Development and Training to provide employees with a variety of options for pursuing their individual professional development goals. Therefore, we have created an on-line Reading Exchange which allows persons to recommend books and articles that they believe may be beneficial to the administrators, faculty and staff of the University.
When making your recommendation please include the book title, name of author and publisher of the book. If recommending an article please include the title of the article, name of the author and the name, date and/or volume of the publication in which it appeared.
Click here to submit your recommendations and to see what your colleagues have recommended.
The following books are available and can be borrowed by coming by the Office which is located in Room 100 of Staley Hall.
- Emotional Intelligence in Action
- Who Moved My Cheese
- Encouraging the Heart
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The One Minute Manager
- Unleashing Excellence
- The Mid-Level Manager in Student Affairs: Strategies for Success
- Student and Academic Affairs Collaboration: The Divine Comity
- Learning Reconsidered: A Campus-Wide Focus on the Student Experience